Mosport Race 2 Video

Here's a video of Race 2 on Sunday. The driver is Sebastien Turcot in #944. At the start I'm on the inside going into turn 1. Pretty soon I'm on the bumper of Steve Randolph. We go nose to tail for a couple of laps.







Part 2  picks up where a car spins in front of Steve Randolph as I was dogging him. Steve was balked less than me and got a good launch onto the back straight and I never caught him again. 

Later I'm slow exiting onto the front straight and Sebastien gets a run on me and passes me into turn 1. Eventually he overcooks turn 5 and I'm able to pass him on the back straight since his exit speed was compromised. He stays with me to the end, but I prevail. It was fun racing. Enjoy!

It was pretty cool seeing my car from another perspective.
I didn't have any video working that weekend, so thanks Sebastien!


I also need to adjust my brake light switch. I'm not really braking as much as it looks. I left foot brake everywhere and its so busy that I keep my foot above the brake pedal, but it must have a hair trigger. On second thought, maybe I'll leave it alone and keep my competitors guessing ...

Comments

Popular Posts