Hershey Swap Meet


Just back for the Hershey Swap meet. For once, the weather gods smiled, and it was a beautiful day. I got to see a lot of folks that I haven't seen for months. This event seems to bring out a lot of folks just to socialize and look at the cars in the Porsche only lot,.

I got what I was hunting for: 2 turbo fenders, turbo nose panel, and turbo headlight covers (still attached to the headlights, but those are destined for the trash). Now I have enough parts to add the turbo nose to my car and stay legal in my class.

Also scored the typical side purchases, some oil filters for $3.50 each, specialty tools like a compression gauge and piston ring expander, and some other bits. The nice thing was they all fit in my Subaru WRX.

An almost a complete turbo front end in my trunk

You never know what you are going to find at Hershey. Here's a nice 356


And a not so typical 944




Comments

Popular Posts